1995-10-22 - Re: Encrypted TCP Tunneler

Header Data

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
To: mark@lochard.com.au (Mark)
Message Hash: 659a8e49bb5e73d342678f6e17c4e8850eca79737c1efd25fd3287c22efb4285
Message ID: <199510220349.UAA04621@infinity.c2.org>
Reply To: <199510220058.AA44534@junkers.lochard.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-22 03:54:59 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Oct 95 20:54:59 PDT

Raw message

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 95 20:54:59 PDT
To: mark@lochard.com.au (Mark)
Subject: Re: Encrypted TCP Tunneler

	alpha.c2.org will soon start provided anonymous web page
services.  You can get normal webserver access (the alpha.c2.org web
pages will be very limited) through an anonymous shell account.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734

Thread