1996-02-10 - In Re: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

Header Data

From: “Perry’s Mail Filter” <perry@piermont.com>
To: ecarp@netcom.com
Message Hash: 371ab3f77bce21875d2c31eefada6a33f9985562125ec9055fd016393aea6f45
Message ID: <199602081935.OAA08993@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <199602081929.OAA28586@dal1820.computek.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-10 10:10:03 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 18:10:03 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry's Mail Filter" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 18:10:03 +0800
To: ecarp@netcom.com
Subject: In Re: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

I am sorry, but your message with the Subject:

	Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

was rejected by Perry Metzger's mail filter and will not be read by
him. This is likely because Perry decided to place you on his reject
list. Perry tends to clean out his filter lists every six months, so
you may be able to send him electronic mail again sometime in the
future.

If you absolutely need to contact Perry, please use means other than
electronic mail, or ask a third party to contact him on your behalf.

You will not receive further copies of this notice.

Perry's Mail Filter

Thread