1996-02-11 - Re: In Re: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

Header Data

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
To: perry@piermont.com
Message Hash: a0b7fd28eb9d42c10f8281c269a91eb753e7d0b202c13b055f1ed24deb45eaa8
Message ID: <199602090303.WAA00539@dal1820.computek.net>
Reply To: <199602090206.VAA09894@jekyll.piermont.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-11 11:38:51 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 19:38:51 +0800

Raw message

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 19:38:51 +0800
To: perry@piermont.com
Subject: Re: In Re: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

> So, Ed Carp couldn't leave well enough alone. I killfiled him and
> apparently he had the bad taste to send me some mail about it, and

Actually, I hit 'g' instead of 'r', so the response seen here was posted
also.  Perry distorts.

> when my robot replied to him informing him that I had no interest in
> whatever he might have had to say, he seems to have a desperate need
> to get in the last word by forwarding the message from my robot to the
> mailing list.

Actually, I thought it would be instructive as to the rather, err, unique
wording of Perry's robot.  I've seen a lot funnier, though?

> Mr. Carp, you've got extremely bad taste. Luckily, I don't have to
> ever see anything you have to say ever again.

Why, thank you, Perry!  I'll be sure to mention the fact that you think I
have bad ... excuse me, "extremely bad taste" in my next performance
review.  I'm sure it will affect the outcome immeasurably. ;)
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring
According to the Communications Decency Act, these are the words you may
no longer use in your Internet correspondence:  Shit, piss, fuck, cunt,
cock-sucker, mother-fucker and tits. The use of shit, piss, fuck, cunt,
cock-sucker, mother-fucker and tits, may now earn you a substantial fine
as well as possible jail time, should President Clinton sign this Bill
into law.  Please refrain from using shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cock-sucker,
mother-fucker and tits, to protect your children as well as others, from
their evil influence, thus keeping America "ideologically pure".

Thread