1997-01-08 - Re: A vote of confidence for Bending Over

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Message Hash: 5dc7a6a78309056f14c7fd4deecf3a292df44aaf7fb9f5735de09f341c72dec2
Message ID: <32D30781.3CC8@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.94.970106015521.18277A-100000@polaris>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-08 00:46:53 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:46:53 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:46:53 -0800 (PST)
To: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Subject: Re: A vote of confidence for Bending Over

Dale Thorn wrote:

> 2. The only possible scheme that could work long-term would be a moderated
>    list plus a deleted (excised?) list of posts which didn't make the
>    moderator's cut.

Dale,
 I love your attitude, and I enjoy many of your posts.  I also love
being
able to laugh at you for getting sucked into the oldest trick in the
book.
 In the ruins of Rome, you will find a Chariot Dealership which sold
both
Pontiac and Chevy Chariots. Once they had you on their sales lot, they
would attempt to get you sucked into a mindset where your choices were
limited to choosing between 'their' chariots.
  Our political sytem is a grand 'play' in which the Democrats and the
Republicans 'contend' to see who gets to slip us the cold, hard one.
The bottom line, is that what is dripping out of your butt is either
a Democrat's sperm and a Republican's saliva, or vice-versa.

>    Having a moderated list and a full unmoderated list
>    is certain to fail, and I'm not too sure that they don't have this in
>    mind already.

  Have I misjudged you?
  Could it possibly be that you can still hear the small whisper in the
wind that warns you that it's all done with mirrors?
  "Believe nothing of what you hear, only half of what you see, and if
you
meet the Buddha on the road, kill him!"
   Bubba Rom Dos

Toto