1997-01-11 - Igor / Hero or Villain?

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@algebra.com>
Message Hash: c5209324e77320b5e0d3aee1e327499e3fd2c829d371424d0c292c6b0a60b1a1
Message ID: <32D77EEE.425A@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <199701110345.VAA02052@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-11 10:40:50 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 02:40:50 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 02:40:50 -0800 (PST)
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@algebra.com>
Subject: Igor / Hero or Villain?

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> Does not the moderated list, moderated by YOU, already exist?
> I am confused.

> It is indeed suspicious because it raises a possibility of
> concealed human involvement.

> That's a non-answer.

Igor,
 Some days I print your postings and file them away for future
reference. Other days, I want to cyber-shoot your sorry ass.
 Either way, I regard you as a valuable member of CypherPunks
for the reason that you're not about to lay down on the tracks
and let the train run over you, just because of a 'purported'
goal of protecting you from the 'bad' people.
 History has taught us that when the witch-hunt starts, everyone
with a broom is suspect.

Toto

Thread