1997-01-06 - Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Message Hash: a34c27212bb2f36906cb2f25f6a7b3e9dd71516badfc1278dd361ba7a8e8b303
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.94.970106015521.18277A-100000@polaris>
Reply To: <32D066C2.3FAA@gte.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-06 07:06:16 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 23:06:16 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 23:06:16 -0800 (PST)
To: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Subject: Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Dale Thorn wrote:

> Marc J. Wohler wrote:
> > I have the utmost confidence  in Sandy and his efforts to revive the
> > quality of our list.
>
> And I have all the confidence in the world in William Bennett,
> George Bush, and all their wonderful helpers in helping with the
> Boys and Girls Clubs of Southern California.
>
> Why not re-elect Hitler?

One knows one has come up with a potent weapon against one's enemies when
they begin to panic visibly like this.

The smell of fear is in the air.

The question is, will the ultimate internet trump card of a distractor
(Reference Godwin's law) divert the issue and save poor Mr. Thorn from a
policy which is certainly going to be a devastating impact on his public
exposure from here on out?

It does amuse me that George Bush and William Bennett are thrown out
for fear mongering purposes before Godwin's law is invoked.  One would
think Mr. Thorn had mistaken the list for a liberal stronghold.  Then
again, no one ever accused Mr. Dale "Snake Oil" Thorn of being afflicted
with a strong writer's sense of audience).

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern

Thread