1997-11-15 - Re: Tim May’s offensive racism

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1592cd55eec0183fdf047a876e136eef70f648017b99de7fa8221cd291334667
Message ID: <346D6BA2.1DDC@dev.null>
Reply To: <42ca13f9d34086b1b366bbfe8ab5e9da@anon.efga.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-15 09:37:43 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:37:43 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:37:43 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Tim May's offensive racism

Kent Crispin wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 1997 at 12:22:43PM -0700, Tim May wrote:
> > At 7:17 AM -0700 11/14/97, Paul Bradley wrote:

> > >and liberty ethic. As for white supremacy, look elsewhere, I think you`ll
> > >find Tim`s post an example of what the developed world knows as humour,
> > >not a serious attack on any ethnic group.
> >
> > Just so.

> Not so.  Tim is clearly a racist.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ!
I'm beginning to doubt if anyone participating in this thread knows
what the fuck racism even is...or what humor is, either, for that
matter.
  Racism is a bunch of idiots who think that pissing on someone who
_may_ be of a differnet ethinic origin, in a pissing contest, is racism.
  Humor is listening to you idiots piss all over each other while
Nonookie Masturbatshi, or whatever the fuck Hoshito Hotmail's alias is,
sits back pulling his or her pud (I noticed all you sexists assume
the anonymous poster is a 'male') laughing like a banshee.

  I wish I had a dime for every dipshit who has given me crap over the
years treating [your politically correct word for 'colored folks' here]
and [your politically correct word for 'cripples' here] like everyone
else, instead of bending over backwards to treat them 'special' by
kissing their ass, or pretending they aren't different from me.
  Well, when a spic, nigger, wop, kike, raghead, slant or wagon burner
is broken down on the side of the road on a dark and stormy night, I'm
the fucking one out there getting cold and wet helping them out, while
all of the politically correct types lock their doors while driving
by at 60 mph.

  I put out Country Porno albums that are sexist, racist, and contain
plenty of violence and obscenity. I've sold them to both sexes, all
races, pacifists and anal-retentives. I've sang "There's no niggers
left in Oakland, babe, and all my lies are true." for 2,000 midnight
black people in Nairobi, Kenya, and for the crowd passing the bottle
around in front of the Greyhound station in the heart of Oakland.
I've sung "Butt-fuck me Jesus, through the bedposts of life." in the
heart of the Bible Belt, and "I ate my dog last night." to a roomful
of Vietnamese. And I usually get standing ovations, except when the
boys and girls down at the Greyhound station aren't in any condition
to stand.
  I played up on White Bear Reserve a few weeks back, and when my fans
asked me how I liked their reservation, I told them it was real nice,
but that there were too fucking many Indians there. I'm sure if there
was some round-eyed, foreign-devil white-bread asshole listening in,
I would have gotten a lecture on racism.

  What the fuck is wrong with the dweebs who have nothing better to
do than run around trying to make political hay (and big bucks)
whining about Cleveland Indian fans doing the tomahawk-chop, and
Mr. Magoo knocking stuff over?
  I knew the guy in New York who started the campaign to clothe
horses and other animals so that their dicks were covered. He thought
it was a hoot, but he had people that were ready to kill for the
cause. I can hardly wait until we are all subject to imprisonment
for calling ducks web-footed, instead of 'digitaly enjoined,' or some
such crapola.

  Why the fuck is everybody on the list fighting Masturbatshi's battles
for him when she doesn't seem to feel the need to do so itself?
  NEWS FLASH!!!
  You're all fighting your own inner demons. I didn't hear Nonooke
crying out for your help.

  "In reality, we talk only to ourselves, but sometimes we talk loud
enough that others may hear us."
- Kahil Gibran

  I've smoked crack with blacks, niggers and black-afro americans. When
I talk loud enough for them to hear me, I try to be courteous enough to
fit my choice of words to the environment and/or their preference.
Except when I'm having a bad no-hair between my teeth day.

  I used to play in Austin with a Japanese kid who did Hank Williams
songs and I laughed my ass off at him. When I sang "I got a feering
carred the bruise." in a Vietnamese karokee bar, everyone laughed
their ass off at me.
  MAJOR HINT: "We're here for a good time, not a long time, so have a
good time, the sun doesn't shine every day."

  I may be wearing oversized shoes and have a red bulb on my nose, but
you fuckers are hilarious.

TruthMonger,
Former President,
   Pearl Harbor Computers