1995-01-07 - Re: Files and mail

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@netcom.com>
To: “I’m Wozz” <wozzeck@phantom.com>
Message Hash: 9229e0dbabe50475f3858c86f1548381251f99ed4652f8c4b9d2d95b9ead0ffe
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501061827.A22477-0100000@netcom10>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9501061945.A12905-0100000@mindvox>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-07 02:26:04 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 18:26:04 PST

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 18:26:04 PST
To: "I'm Wozz" <wozzeck@phantom.com>
Subject: Re: Files and mail

On Fri, 6 Jan 1995, I'm Wozz wrote:

> > Big providers like Netcom have many employees and many machines.
> > Things do not screech to a halt when "the guy who owns the
> > machine" takes a mental health day. :)
> >

> no instead things screech to a halt when the 1000th user gets on each
> client machine

When Netcom slows down, this is not because the asshole in charge
is being an asshole.

He may well be an asshole, but the size of netcom protects
me from having to discover this.

This is good for my mental health.

> I'd love to see a response to this...please!

You are totally full of shit.

Mike Horwath was arrogant and unprofessional.

The problems you describe with Netcoms service are entirely
accurate.  I am looking for better solution. Submitting to
the authority of an arrogant and incompetent fool does not
seem like a good solution.

He is plainly a fool, because if I had acted as he has acted,
I would certainly not post this all over the place.

Until he posted, I had assumed that Carol was having a hissy fit,
that she was premenstrual or something.

Now I see why she is upset.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we        James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.            jamesd@netcom.com

Thread