1997-05-16 - Re: Just Say “No” to Congress

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: dd5f8d0c1e0d1a4ddbcc664d10be6d9df87f91459dadb6b2b1a14074846d870f
Message ID: <199705160128.SAA03463@netcom17.netcom.com>
Reply To: <v03007802af9fa094e283@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-16 01:42:35 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 09:42:35 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 09:42:35 +0800
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: Just Say "No" to Congress

>We're basically under assault from all directions. The bozos in Congress
>and state governments are spinning out new laws and obscure regulations
>faster than we can react...and of course they're using our money to
>generate these laws and lobby for them. Further, a mostly-brainwashed
>Washington media population is surprising uncritical of these blizzard
>drifts of new laws.

>Removing the Washington area as a malignant tumor requiring drastic surgery
>remains an option.

another counterTCMeme for the crowd here-- where else do you give
away vast sums of your cash and refuse to exercise any authority
over how it is spent?

this is the situation we find ourselves in our country. we have
vast sums of money automatically withheld from our paychecks,
yet the public has consistently refused to hold the government
accountable for what it does with the money.

the question is not "how do we hold the government accountable for
our cash" but, "*when* will we"?

again, TCM's total withdrawal is obviously not a solution.

anyone who disbelieves in the authority of the US government
yet sends them their tax money is a hypocrite.

perhaps that US government is a waste of time and effort.
but anyone who sends their cash to it are supporting it.
by withdrawing and still sending your cash, you have put
yourself in the worst possible position, the one that
the US Govt parasites would prefer above all others.

Thread