1997-01-09 - Re: Sandy and I will run a cypherpunks “moderation” experiment in Jan

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 51cbdda51a32d6d5aacb468e9d5f3b2a163edc8a2d3458116691297cc2db0124
Message ID: <V9q0ZD2w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199701090118.TAA27824@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-09 16:33:05 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 08:33:05 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 08:33:05 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Sandy and I will run a cypherpunks "moderation" experiment in Jan

ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:

> Black Unicorn wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> >
> > > C'punks,

> > > Zero tolerance will be my first approximation.  I may modify
> > > that as I see how things really work out.  So far, though, I
> > > don't recall see any of those "high content with flames" animals.
> > > Most posts are one or the other.
> >
> > Haven't you been reading my stuff?
> >

> Indeed, I suggest a zero tolerance policy for posts of Prof. Black
> Unicorn where content is mixed with flames.
>
> 	- Igor.

I suggest zero tolerance of Black Unicorn unless and until someone
reveals his real name.

ObModeratorFodder: Fuck the Armenians. Asshole censor John Gilmore
likes to suck big dicks.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM