1997-07-19 - Re: Keepers of the keys

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: Carl Ellison <declan@well.com>
Message Hash: da50ddb3482d9d645e91c734726f3cdf2c5e9236e720f1b185357a3877b426d1
Message ID: <v0310280caff5e51517f8@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <Pine.GSO.3.95.970718124449.26795G-100000@well.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-19 03:42:00 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 11:42:00 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 11:42:00 +0800
To: Carl Ellison <declan@well.com>
Subject: Re: Keepers of the keys

[I am leaving the distribution list alone, as I have no idea where the
locus of this discussion is. We are seeing serious cross-pollution of the
Cypherpunks list by crap from others lists.]

At 2:27 PM -0700 7/18/97, Carl Ellison wrote:

>I'm really surprised to see this entire discussion resurface, especially
>without any apparent memory of the past 5 years that have hashed this topic
>over.

It hasn't resurfaced from anyone clued in to the real issues. Just some
reporters seeking "compromise." Fuck them.

Anyone who tries to grab my keys needs killing.

I have no more patience for "well-meaning" fools. We need anonymous
contract murders to get rid of this kind of scum, as force is the only
language they seem to understand.

--Tim May