1997-06-06 - Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 32a97eb126c7498fe255133b9aa7c173b6beab9e575abdab3c9dc0f73b9f4b54
Message ID: <HDFw8D25w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.91.970606110806.1642F-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-06 23:24:25 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 07:24:25 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 07:24:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk> writes:
> Tims post made a good point, people soon forget the causes of conflict
> and only see the effects, today, hardly anyone in the UK sees the IRA as
> an organisation devoted to liberating NI, merely a bunch of thugs. Of

Of course they forget the nearly thousand years of English thuggery
in Ireland...

> course they have brought this on themselves by indiscriminately blowing
> things up. Talking of which the Queen is visiting Hastings (a town about
> 5 miles from me) today, I hope the IRA blow her up...

That would be just lovely!

I'm sorry the IRS missed a chance to blow up the Blair motherfucker
during his recent $400 dinner.

Please send donations to Sinn Fein every time you see Hallam Baker post.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM