1997-06-06 - Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: Kris Carlier <root@iguana.be>
Message Hash: 53fbe1138736b54b6500b9437454aed8b29fdc7350794ad6ca6bda33f4a9e92d
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.970606110806.1642F-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970605172447.9706C-100000@inlimbox.iguana.be>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-06 13:04:13 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 21:04:13 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 21:04:13 +0800
To: Kris Carlier <root@iguana.be>
Subject: Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

> > "Learning to live together" is absurd when the other side has stolen
> >  your land.
>    ^^^^
>
> 'your' land ? Oh, you mean what Columbus did ?
> Otoh, you're right. The best way to solve problems is to kill the
> problem-maker(s at both sides). But be sure to kill everyone, including
> babies and such. And don't forget to kill everyone you suspect might one
> day think (s)he is a far-far-descendant of the killed ones... Let's blow
> up the earth, while we're on it ?

How long have you been on this list? Clearly not long enough.

> not! The major reason people can't live together is furnished by
> politicians who feel they should make it to history books ;-(

Tims post made a good point, people soon forget the causes of conflict
and only see the effects, today, hardly anyone in the UK sees the IRA as
an organisation devoted to liberating NI, merely a bunch of thugs. Of
course they have brought this on themselves by indiscriminately blowing
things up. Talking of which the Queen is visiting Hastings (a town about
5 miles from me) today, I hope the IRA blow her up...

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/