1997-06-07 - Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 7c69700061b5e9496359affce088210bbcd8730c31c2decb851193a85b58942f
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.970607112351.6280A-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <HDFw8D25w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-07 14:37:03 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 22:37:03 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 22:37:03 +0800
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: [CONTROVERSIAL]: A Defense of Terrorism

> > Tims post made a good point, people soon forget the causes of conflict
> > and only see the effects, today, hardly anyone in the UK sees the IRA as
> > an organisation devoted to liberating NI, merely a bunch of thugs. Of
>
> Of course they forget the nearly thousand years of English thuggery
> in Ireland...

Indeed, the English in Ireland were, and are, immesurably worse than the
IRA in terms of the scale of their crimes.

> > course they have brought this on themselves by indiscriminately blowing
> > things up. Talking of which the Queen is visiting Hastings (a town about
> > 5 miles from me) today, I hope the IRA blow her up...
>
> That would be just lovely!
>
> I'm sorry the IRS missed a chance to blow up the Blair motherfucker
> during his recent $400 dinner.

Indeed, during the Blair<->Clinton meeting/cocksucking session might
have been a good time to drop a bomb on Downing St.

> Please send donations to Sinn Fein every time you see Hallam Baker post.

Of course.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org